Jun 26 To 29, 2017: O’reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference
The brightest minds in artificial intelligence will gather in New York to share how to implement AI in real world projects. Join us as we explore the future of AI—and how to get there from here.
Underneath all the hype, real breakthroughs in AI are happening, transforming how we do business. Intelligence engineers and developers are creating software that doesn't just do what it's told, but has the ability to anticipate the needs of its users and customers through a combination of pattern recognition, knowledge, planning, and reasoning.
The O’Reilly AI Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore some of the most promising applied deep learning and edge intelligence topics, including:
- Translating abstract AI into real numbers for business
- Deep learning models for computer vision solutions
- AI for structured business data
- How AI can power voice interfaces
- Natural language processing
- Using the cloud as an AI supercomputer
- Scaling and productizing conversational AI
- Affordable AI-capable products
- AI for digital advertising product recommendations
- Software and hardware breakthroughs for deep neural networks
- AI contributions in industry and engineering
If you're looking for groundbreaking research, compelling use cases, rock-solid technical skills, teardowns of successful AI projects—and maybe one or two truly crazy ideas that just might change the world—make plans to join us June 26–29 in New York for the O’Reilly AI Conference. Take a look at the schedule and start making your plans today.
Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions
The latest updates from AI companies in your industry
Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.
Experience the leading AI demand forecasting platform.
SPELL - HYPERPARAMETER SEARCHES
Optimize hyperparameters to improve the accuracy of your model with the Spell Hyper command
SPELL - JUPYTER NOTEBOOK SERVER - GPU POWERED
Collaborative Jupyter Notebook or JupyterLab workspace server with powerful GPUs
SPELL - DEEP LEARNING PLATFORM
The fastest and most powerful end-to-end platform for machine learning and deep learning.
Drive top line and margin growth through AI price optimisation