People.ai - Intelligent People Insights

txt


We're on a mission to help align sales and marketing teams. Our sales management software provides a complete picture of activity across all teams.

Powered by artificial intelligence, People.ai provides a complete picture of activity across your entire organization. PEOPLE SYNC Track all activity data in your CRM without sales doing a thing You’ve heard the phrase – if it’s not in the CRM it didn’t happen. But only about 40% of sales activity actually makes it into the CRM. What about the other 60%? Rather than another tool for sales to use, People.ai automatically captures every single sales activity and syncs it to your CRM, without sales having to do a thing. Sales gets the data they need to best manage their teams, and marketing no longer has to rely on sales to manually input the information they need. And both teams gain a single, accurate source of truth can accurately attribute activity and contacts to the right leads, campaigns, opportunities, and more. PEOPLE INSIGHTS Intelligently manage your sales team with data Do your sales managers know what activities lead to repeatable success? Do they have the data they need to easily see if a team or a deal is getting off course? People.ai is the only platform that provides a rep-based and account-based view of your entire sales organization. With pre-built dashboards, sales leaders can optimize all the key components of their team, from ramping to ongoing coaching. By gathering the insights from every opportunity, managers can understand what it takes to win a deal and identify anything at-risk before it’s too late. Most important, give your sales team 20% or more time back to actually sell rather than manually entering data into the CRM. INTEGRATIONS A single platform for all activity No matter what tools your sales or marketing teams are using, easily collect all sales activity in one place with the People.ai platform. People.ai syncs activity from your CRM, email and calendar system, and dialer, so you can see what activities move the needle in your business. We have over 90 different integrations today, and growing. ENTERPRISE-GRADE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE A platform you can trust People.ai was built from the ground up with enterprise security in mind. Our customers entrust sensitive data to our care and it’s our mission to keep it secure. We ensure the security of your data with encryption in transit and at rest. The application undergoes regular pen testing and security reviews by leading enterprise organizations. People.ai is GDPR compliant by design, as well as SOC 2 compliant. People.ai’s computing infrastructure is provided by Amazon Web Services, a secure cloud services platform. Amazon’s physical infrastructure has been accredited under ISO 27001, SOC 1/SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, PCI Level 1, FISMA Moderate, and Sarbanes-Oxley.

Learn more at people.ai


Login to Leave A Comment
About The Company
People.Ai
  • Sales & Marketing
  • 1 Product
  • 1 Case Study

Drive Revenue Intelligence Across All Go-To-Market Teams

Discover, Learn and Evaluate AI Companies and Solutions

Save content to your library

Save case studies, articles, blog posts and more. Curate your research library with content directly from AI companies.

Login with LinkedIn Login with Twitter

Sign in with Email

The latest updates from AI companies in your industry

Get a weekly newsletter with the latest posts directly from the AI companies. Follow companies to tailor your feed.

LATEST | POPULAR
BIZON G5000

Deep Learning Workstation

EMMA

AI-powered Chrome extension gives you instant behavioral insights on LinkedIn for prospective hires, sales prospects, and teammates.

RAZORTHINK AI

The First True Enterprise Grade Artificial Intelligence Platform

RUMAROCKET PREDICTIVE INSIGHTS

Predict when staff are going to leave and how well they are going to perform and what you can do about it.

DIGITAL ASSISTANT

Work digitally and receive notifications about business updates in your favorite enterprise chat. Get back valuable time by taking instant actions without having to leave.

IDEAL - AI CANDIDATE REDISCOVERY

Sitting on a tons of past resumes? Candidate rediscovery software uses AI to find great candidates that are already inside your ATS.

STATUSTODAY - UNDERSTANDING EMPLOYEES USING AI

StatusToday is an AI-driven employee insights platform that helps companies boost employee wellness, transform workplace productivity and make sense of org behavior.

TRUEFACE.AI ID VERIFY

AI Powered Face Recognition & Digital Identity Verification Solutions. AI powered identity verification solutions.

GLINT - PEOPLE SUCCESS PLATFORM

The Glint People Success Platform gives you visibility into the health of your organization and guides effective action.

EQUITYSIM

EquitySim discovers top candidates through an objective and holistic data-driven approach

Make sure your business and career keeps up with the changing world.
Sign up